Nancy’s House proudly presents our Annual Loosening the Caregiving Knot conference. This virtual conference will take place on November 6th, 2021 from 8:30am-12:30pm. The cost of attendance is $10.
Register here: Nancy’s House Conference Registration
(Zoom link will be sent after registration)
When you register, please make sure you choose 2 workshops you would like to attend:
1. “Legal Tips to Protect Your Money!” (How does caregiving rob us of our finances and what important legal tools and tips do we need?)
2. “You can’t always get what you want” (Strategies for more restorative sleep)
3. “6 Healing Sounds-Qi Gong” (Learn to use breath, sound, & movement to promote body-mind-spirit connection & healing)
4. “Special Needs: Getting What You Need!” (Learning the ropes in the special needs community can be challenging. Don’t get hung up.)
5. “Human giver Syndrome” (Caregiving is exhausting. Give yourself permission to create a new mindset and begin healing.)
6. “Stress Management Techniques” (Learn what you can do to help tame the stress monster. Several techniques will be taught.)
KEYNOTE SPEAKER: Kate Washington
Kate Washington is the author of Already Toast: Caregiving and Burnout in America. Kate is a compelling speaker and writer. Her book tells the story of her struggle to care for her seriously ill husband and reveals the role unpaid caregivers play and how society fails to provide structural support.
We look forward to seeing you there!